Saying Chopard Mille Miglia, one speaks of a bond that has lasted for 24 years between the prestigious brand of Fleurier and the most fascinating street car race in the world.
For over 20 years, Chopard continues to devote exclusive chronographs accurate to the name Mille Miglia, presenting the works of notable and high-end timepieces that will delight even the most demanding.
This is the turn of the new women's chronograph Chopard Mille Miglia Lady 2012, which shows a great-pearl dial and white rubber strap with a very characteristic, which reflects the enhanced knurled tread Dunlop Racing tire for 60 years.
Below, listed here are the features of the new Chopard Mille Miglia Lady 2012:
- Material: stainless steel;
- Total diameter: 42.00 mm;
- Thickness: 12.31 mm;
- Water resistant: 50 meters;
- Steel crown with logo "flying": 7 mm;
- Bezel: With diamonds or polished;
- Crystal: antireflective sapphire;
- Caseback: Sapphire.
- Mechanical with automatic winding;
- Diameter: 28.60 mm;
- Thickness: 6.10 mm;
- Number of jewels: 37;
- Attendance: 28,800 a / h;
- Power Reserve: 42 hours;
- COSC certified chronometer;
Dial and hands
- Dial: mother of pearl with blue-counters;
- Hands: hours and minutes rhodium;
- Central second hand. Rhodium-tipped red;
- Counter hands: white;
- Indices of hours: glossy black;
- And display functions;
- Central hours and minutes;
- Small seconds at 3 o'clock;
- Chronograph: 30-minute and 12 hours respectively at 9 and 6;
- Date: at 4.30.
Strap and buckle
- White rubber strap (why Dunlop Racing 60s);
- Clasp: buckle in stainless steel.
Available in all-steel version to meet every need, the Chrono Chopard Mille Miglia Lady 2012 is already available for sale. For information about pricing and availability, just visit the official website, chopard dot com or consult their trusted watchmaker.