Presented during the event, Baselworld 2012, the chronograph Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono Speed Silver is added to the collection of Racing Colours house Chopard, designed the house to pay homage to the historic race cars made in Italy.
For this new work they have chosen a silver dial, whose colors are modeled on those used in race cars that participated in the international motor racing until the late 60.
The titanium case with screw down crown comes with waterproofing up to 100 meters, the automatic movement with COSC certification, has a frequency of 28,800 alternations/hour, with a power reserve of 46 hours.
Among the functions are of course hours, minutes and small seconds located at 9 o’clock, with date at 3 o’clock and chronograph with central seconds hand, to emphasize the exclusivity of this precious chronograph, Chopard decided to limit his production to 1000 copies numbered.
Below, here is all the features of the new Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono Speed Silver:
- Total diameter 44.00 mm
- Thickness 14.36 mm
- Water resistant 100 meters
- titanium crown with logo in the Mille Miglia arrow;
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal with magnifying lens and number six twelve decalcati blacks;
- Open caseback with sapphire crystal and Mille Miglia decalcato;
- titanium bezel with tachometer;
- mechanical automatic chronograph;
- Total diameter 37.20 mm
- Number of jewels 25;
- Frequency 28,800 vibrations / hour (4Hz)
- Power reserve 46 hours,
- 1 barrel;
- Certified chronometer (COSC);
Dial and hands:
- brushed silver dial with 3 counters dug tinted silver at 12, 6 and 9;
- hour and minute hands coated with Superluminova rhodium;
- Central second hand black rhodium with red tip;
- rhodium plated hands Counters;
Functions and indications:
- Timekeeping and minutes to the center;
- Small seconds at 9;
- Counter 30 min at 12, 12 hour counter at 6;
- Calendar window at 3 o'clock;
Strap and closing:
- Barenia black perforated leather strap with red stitching;
- titanium pin buckle.
Ref 168459-3041 - Limited edition of 1,000 copies.